Saturday, January 31, 2009

MillCreek Canyon in the Fall

We took a quick trip up MillCreek Canyon today, just a short walk along the snowy road with Grace. It was nice to get out of the valley. and Grace really needed some time out of the house. Anyway I thought I would post some photos we took on our last trip up MillCreak. Grace was with us that trip as well but she's not featured in any of the photos.

Here is me with my Halo.


I liked this little curve of the road so we stopped on the way down and took this shot. It was a beautiful fall day.


Here is a little waterfall in the creak by where we stopped for the above photo. I usually end up hating the photos I take of water but I like this one. Mainly because of the leaves that I am shooting through. I also used our new telephoto lens to get this shot.


Here's Cara sitting on the fence. I like the scenery behind her. I messed with the colors a bit in Photoshop to brighten them up, let me know if I went overboard.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Don't make me post the photo of me walking on water. I really don't want to take the time to photoshop one.

    ReplyDelete