Friday, July 5, 2013

Nice City Center

Nothing too exciting today. Just lunch and shopping in the Nice city center. We took the bus and it was incredibly crowded. I've used public transit in a lot of different cities, but I've never seen such crowded trains and buses as I have here.

Here are some fun pictures from our day:


Emma was impressed by the local butts

Aven was riding in the stroller while eating chocolate ice cream. We stopped at a shop so she could pick out some bracelets. The shopkeeper peeked around the stroller to say hi to her and busted up laughing. I took a look and this is what I saw. 

Nice is nice!

Check out that lovely beach!



Random shots of the day:


I know it means "Bread Temple" but what I see is "The Temple of Pain!!!"
Check out that super-strange Orangina logo- a goat head on a sexy body. So weird.


No comments:

Post a Comment