Thursday, March 5, 2009

MillCreek in Winter an Artistic Interpretation

Now that I posted the photos we took of us at MillCreek, I wanted to post a couple more artistic photos I took while enjoying our hike.

This one focuses on Grace but I was really enjoying the look of the blurry background with other hikers to add to the scene. I also like the curved lines of the cross country ski tracks. I think it really adds a nice visual line that leads to the hikers in the background.


This one is from Grace's point of view.


I liked these little dead seed pods as well. This one shows a blurry hiker traped between the twigs of the branch.


This one includes a blurry Grace and Cara walking away from the camera.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. I love the 2nd one down of Grace- she almost has a frantic look in her eye. All of the pictures are super-awesome though :)

    ReplyDelete