Saturday, February 28, 2009

An Aven(t)-full life.

Some of you may have noticed the new title and banner at the top of the blog. I've been wanting to come up with a better blog title for a while now and I also wanted to put my own personal photo for the top of the page. The photo is one I took in Washington D.C. the leaf was caught on the edge of a fountain. This is one of my favorite photos that I have taken in a long time.
This is the original photo. I cropped it down to fit the page title space. It's still a little bigger than I want. I might do more tweaking to it later.


As to the new title of the page. We have finally decided on a name for our new daughter: Aven Bailey. Aven is going to be the first name, unless we change our minds in the next 2 months, which is possible. We are also still deciding on if were going to do a middle name or not.

1 comment:

  1. I love that name! It's beautiful, and has an artsy ring to it.

    ReplyDelete