Here are a few things that stand out:
- The newborn stage, while very cute and cuddly, is extremely nerve wracking and stressful.
- I worry about something to do with the baby constantly. The minute I stop worrying about one thing my mind finds another thing to latch on to- blerg.
- It's hard to get ready to go anywhere. Just leaving the house feels like a monumental accomplishment.
- That whole "sleep when the baby sleeps" logic goes out the window completely when you've got an energetic three-year-old bouncing around the house.
- Having to divide my attention between two kids is hard and tiring. It's physically tiring, but also mentally tiring.
- I just want to be busy. With Aven I took any down time I could get, with this one I'm always looking for something to do- I'm not sure why.
A lovely picture of my girls: