Tuesday, May 25, 2010

The End and the Beginning

There are only 6 school days remaining in the school year and my patience is quickly wearing thin. With that in mind I have decided that I should focus on the positive in order to make it through without totally losing it:

My supply order for next year arrived early, so I am already organized and well-stocked for next year- pretty sweet.

Politically speaking, this was a rough year for public education. Personally speaking, my classes were full of super-fun, creative students who I am so lucky to have had the chance to teach.

On June 3rd I will look back as I walk out of my classroom and feel relieved to have 2 1/2 months to focus on more important things, like pleasing the boss at my new full-time job:

(I hear she can be a real taskmaster).

2 comments:

  1. Make sure your new boss finds a way to compensate you for overtime. My boss and I never worked out an official agreement, but he's so cute I tend to forget about it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are the queen of organization! The back room looks great. Next year is bound to be better as the dust settles in the district.

    ReplyDelete