Sunday, February 8, 2015

Sug Turns 90!

We went to Moab this weekend so that we could celebrate Ian's Grandpa's 90th birthday, which is a pretty incredible milestone.


We began the weekend with a small family party for Sug.
The next morning we went hiking at Courthouse Wash. It was disturbingly warm for February. Aven and Etta did their best to give me a heart attack.
Etta is a natural climber, just like her dad. 
Ian's dad took us to see some petroglyphs.
An apparently serious moment.
I love spending time with Ian's family. It's always a great time.
I love this picture Ian took of me and my baby.
After our hike it was time for a big party in honor of the nonagenarian. Again, I love this family.
The next day we hiked to delicate arch. Aven has become a champion hiker. Etta does good on the way up, but requires a lot of carrying on the way down.
It was a fabulous trip- we can't wait to go back!

No comments:

Post a Comment