Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Happy Christmas 2013!

It's been a mostly wonderful Christmas. Etta didn't nap, so that made the end of the day particularly stressful. Aven was so over-the-top with excitement that she crashed pretty hard at the end of the day as well.

I can't complain. I got to watch my two favorite girls enjoy the magic of the day and I got to see Ian open the blanket I have been working on making him since September. I am, however, very eager to get back to normal and may even be compelled to take down the Christmas decor as early as tomorrow. We'll see.

Here are a few family pictures my sister took of us the day after Thanksgiving. If you got our Christmas card then you've already seen some of these:




Ian is not a fan of this picture because he thinks he looks like a missionary. So sue me for wanting to do a formal picture for once!

My favorite awkward family photo- and trust me when I say that there were a lot of awkward ones.

1 comment: