Thursday, December 1, 2011

In Need of Something Positive

The last couple weeks have been rough. I was really in need of something positive. The Tuesday after Thanksgiving I found a bundle of thank you notes in my box. Some saintly teachers in my school had their students spend the day before Thanksgiving writing to their teachers. I am very grateful, so I thought I'd share my favorites:

This student is amazing. She went to Pakistan for 7 weeks for her brother's wedding. I missed her everyday she was gone.


From the kid who has never caused even a moment of trouble.


Sometimes even I don't know what's in store from one day to the next.


I love it!


I'm always grateful to find out that quiet students really enjoy my class. Sometimes you can't tell.

Thanks to all of the wonderful teachers I work with who took time to help students write these amazing notes.

1 comment:

  1. Love this idea! It's nice to get positive feedback from the people whose opinion matters most :) Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete